Thanks Michael,  those were my initial thoughts on this as well.  I'm
glad to see someone else is doing it successfully.

Just out of curiosity, are you doing this with any high traffic sites?
Or, do you have any cases where other people/sites/services are also
using your API?

Thanks,

Eric Cobb
ECAR Technologies, LLC