I have been trying to implement a keberos based authentication scheme across
platforms on our intranet.  everyone logson to the network and gets access to
the intranet (windows) on the network we have a unix based web server running
weblogic server and cf 9.  Until last year there were only a small portion of
the organization that used the web apps on that server. Access to the apps was
based on authenticating through oracle db.  you dont have to log on to that
server.

we now have several apps that reside on that server and that the whole org
needs to access but would require a log on to pull personal info. our task is
to have those apps accessed through a single sign scheme such as kerberos
(through AD).

is this possible if that sever does not require authentication?

JB