Thanks, Jason, didn't know that!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Durham [mailto:jqdur...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 10:02 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: I think I'm confused...

Run Notepad.exe as Administrator
Open C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts (no file extension)
Add "127.0.0.1 www.mydomain.com" to the last line
Open web server and configure to route by hostname "www.mydomain.com"

Windows (by default) looks to your hosts file for name resolution before
checking a DNS server.  I do something like this for all of my dev sites.

Sent from my iPhone