Hi Guys - im sure this has been asked before but after hours of searching
through books and google i cant find what im after.

I have created an coldfusion report (.cfr) and set the output to PDF now when i
browse to the report everything works perfectly.

I want to be able to save that report to a folder on the server and then attach
it to cfmail and send it to the client.
We need to save the pdfs incase they need to be opened at a later date but we
have a pretty big HDD so space wont be an issue.

Ive tried using cfffile and cfdocument but i cant get it to save the report to
the folder.

If i can figure that out i will be able to attach it to the cfmail.

Can someone come back to me as soon as possible please - its pretty urgent

Thanks