I'm struggling with a problem in my Win7 system that just started today. It
freezes on me and requires a reboot so I'm trying to get to the bottom of what
might be causing it.

When I open the windows event log, the first error message after a boot is this:

The description for Event ID 0 from source ColdFusion 9 ODBC Agent cannot be
found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your
local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the
component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be
saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ColdFusion 9 ODBC Agent@LOCALHOST,ErrorCode=430,ErrorMessage=Failed to open
event trace file because the file version is not recognised.

The second message is similar:

The description for Event ID 0 from source ColdFusion 9 ODBC Server cannot be
found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your
local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the
component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be
saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ColdFusion 9 ODBC Server@LOCALHOST,ErrorCode=430,ErrorMessage=Failed to open
event trace file because the file version is not recognised.

Can anyone tell me what this mean and what I can do to eliminate it?