You need to drill into the jrun directory, there should be servers directory
which should contain the server with the name of the context you gave it. By
default this is cfusion, and then underneath that you will end up finding
the standard CF directory structure.

I think this is explained in the Installation documentation of ColdFusion.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
http://www.andyscott.id.au/