Interestingly I tried all possible imports I could find.

I havent been able to come back to this issue, and in the 10 days I left it
something has changed, because now all my servers are able to connect.

Bizzare, I will call SecurePay next week to find out what the deal is, and
if they can answer why this now works, but I dont hold out any hope of
finding out why it works.

Thanks for your help!

Dunc