The program architect assigned to our account sent me a bunch of
samples for various calls - this helped a lot, but they are, of
course, far from complete, documented, or anything approaching obvious
on which to use.

There are a lot of soap packet examples in the wiki, and if you trace
objects/attributes (also in the wiki), you can usually figure out what
else to add.

In one case where I couldn't get a specific attribute to work, I
called support - and they helped figure it out within 30 minutes
(needed to be in a different method call).

Cheers,
Kris