I have been on adobe forums,  I have dialogued with Ray Camden and scoured the
web. I will also say that I have been doing CF for a long time but this one has
me stumped. call me dumb but it is what it is.
Here is my index.cfm file:
<cffileupload
    url="index_action.cfm?#urlEncodedFormat(session.urlToken)#"
    progressbar="true"
    name="myupload"
    width=400
    height=300
    title = "UPLOAD MULTIPLE FILES TO PRIVATE FOLDER"
    maxuploadsize="200"
    extensionfilter="*.jpg, *.png, *.flv, *.txt, *.doc, *.docx, *.xls, *.xlsx
*.pdf"
    BGCOLOR="##0078AE"
    MAXFILESELECT="10" />
Here is the action file called: index_action.cfm
<cffile action="uploadall"
                destination="#expandPath('uploads')#"
                nameconflict="overwrite"
                result="myVar" />

                <cfdump var="#myVar#">

                <cfset str.STATUS = 200>
                <cfset str.MESSAGE = "passed">
                <cfoutput>#serializeJSON(str)#</cfoutput>
Well we all know this s a flash application so there is not a postback to the
server. I need the filename of the uploads to be available to me so I can
insert the names into the database via the directory that are in. this will
allow the users of the site to download and read the given files.
My problem is that I do not know how to return the file names so I can insert
them into the given data table. There is no return here. All I can imagine is
there must be some kind of JavaScript the will provide me with the name so I
can insert the names as the files are uploaded to the given directory.
Question 1: How do I get the application to retrieve and provide the file or
files name(s)?
Question 2: Is this display an actual output or is this .cgi information that I
pull behind the seens?
Question 3: If this is done with jQuery or some kind of JavaScript call is it
possible to get an example to I can replicate it in process?

Thanks in advance.