Well that kinda helps, but only for a time.

After I run the web service configuration tool and  select ALL for IIS Web
Site, and check configure web server for Coldfusion 9 applications, CF will
process pages fine... but only until I change the webroot of an existing
site or add anther site.  Then, all sites stop serving and give that 404.3
error until I remove the CF web config and reinstall it.    Then things work
fine until the next time I change a directory or add a site, when it will
die again.

This certainly was not the case in IIS6.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to set up CF9 with IIS7.5 so that is does
not exhibit this crazy behavior?  I can't take every site down each time I
make a change in IIS.

RR