> as you can see from others, I'm not the only one. Please, behave with more
> maturity. You're a nice guy, and the assh*ole suit does not look good
> on you. Really.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

When you first asked the question, you asked it in a way that couldn't
have been more expected to get the responses you go. First, you
assumed it was a problem that EVERYONE had. Not just some people. At
least, that's how I read the question, and I tend to give people the
benefit of the doubt.

Second, you assumed that because some demos on a web site don't work,
that has something to do with CF: Adobe's support of CF, the future of
CF, etc, etc. Unfortunately, things break some times. Or they don't
work right.

Third, you asked it in the wrong place. People here like CF, but they
don't manage the Adobe site. Did you actually follow up with Adobe
directly? Or post this on Adobe's own forums? Maybe you did, maybe you
didn't - but you didn't indicate that you had done anything in your
question.

If you're going to ask for a mote of additional maturity, see to the
beam of your own first.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.