Hi Russ,

Thanks for the reply ...

3 tables, for example.

Table A, productsm Table B product options, linked on the stockID.

Table C, some site parameters.

So it's:  Select stuff from Table and Table B, but if a value changes in a
column in table C, run a different selection.

IF table_C.column = "this value", add something to the WHERE, but IF
table_C.column = "some other value", add something else to the WHERE.

Like I say, doing it by returning all the results to CF and then using
CFIF/where clauses works fine, I just want it all to happen in SQL, if
possible.

Jenny