When you hear some of the problems I've had to face your faith may waver.
The House of Fusion site has code on it going back almost 16 years and was
running on ColdFusion 8. The new box (thanks to Greg at AHP Hosting) is a
64 bit CF9 machine. This means that certain problems crept up.
Components that have a variable named local will blow up (unless that
'local' variable contained a structure).
Components that have uncommented text before the cfcomponent tag may cause
the component to fail.
The 'trick' that allows an application.cfc in a subdirectory to extend an
application.cfc in the root of a site now fails
The general problem of getting old access Dbs to work in a 64 bit
environment (rather easy but time consuming)
A whole litany of bad files in places they should not be such as mdb files
in a web path
username/passwords to email and ftp accounts in the site code
and that's not taking into account the actual code scans.

The site's up, it looks good and unless someone points out a problem then
I'm going to devote the rest of my time today to an EMR that is due Monday.
If someone does see a problem, please let me know. Yes Sean, I know the UI
in general is a problem. :)