I would be wondering how long it would be before Dreamweaver becomes an
Eclipse plugin!!

As it stands now, Adobe is now maintaining 2 CFML Editors although both have
complete different objectives. Begs the question, when will adobe wake up to
this waste of money and decide to take the core of Dreamweaver as an Eclipse
plugin where you could just install CFB and get the best of both worlds.

Or is Adobe already secretly working towards this!

Regards,
Andrew Scott
http://www.andyscott.id.au/