I've got a KickAssVPS server that I've had for a while and I've been
very happy with it, and just got another one last Friday.  I now know
what you mean about support.  My new server went down over the weekend,
and their "Emergency 911 Support" hasn't even bothered to contact me
back about it yet.

KickAssVPS may be about to kiss my ass goodbye.

Thanks,

Eric