What type of speed differences are you seeing? Milliseconds or seconds? Is
it consistently slower at creating any PDF, or is it only a particular PDF
that is slow? Is the more powerful server also handling a lot more
traffic/processing activity, outside of the PDF creation event? If you
remove all the images from the PDF, is there still a noticeable speed
difference?

-Mike Chabot