Yeah, it's a wee bit confusing. So you can delete the Cumulative hot fix
Jars but not the stand alone hot fixes? Is that correct?

-----Original Message-----
From: Russ Michaels [mailto:r...@michaels.me.uk]
Sent: June-17-11 7:00 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Applying hotFixes and updates

if you remove the other update files then they will no longer be loaded and
will not be applied.
You should not remove hotfixes from the updates folder unless you have
installed an cumulative UPDATE that has the hotfixes included.
Then you should remove the hotfixes to avoid them being loaded twice.

Adobe's updating process for CF is pretty pants i'm afraid.

Russ