From: Jenny Gavin-Wear [mailto:jenn...@fasttrackonline.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:11 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: CF vs. Java Web Developer

Still working .. 3am .. and this is not uncommon ;)

Laying down these sorts of generalised guidelines serves no purpose.

Sure, keeping some sort of routine makes sense, but we all work with the
routine that suits us.

I agree with Sean's comments, too.  When working with a Canadian outfit
getting into the office at 10am was perfectly acceptable, so was leaving at
midnight.

I would very occasionally see a developer in a suit and tie when visiting a
customer's premises, the rest of the time it was jeans and t-shirts.