I've got a strange problem here that I need some help figuring out.  We
have a site running on 8 load balanced CF 9 servers.  We're doing a lot of
stuff with Client Variables, and all of our code works fine in
development/staging, but in production none of the client variables
persist.  After digging in to it, I find that we're getting a new
CFID/CFTOKEN on every page request, which explains why the variables
don't persist from page to page.

My question is, could this be a problem at the load balancer?  If sticky
sessions were not enabled or configured correctly, wouldn't it cause
this?  My gut tells me "yes", but I wanted to see if any of you have run
into this.

Thanks!

Eric.
http://www.cfgears.com