FWIW, Railo 4.0 will make this even easier by allowing CFML to be executed
directly from the command line (or ant) without needing a server running at
all. This will effectively make CFML a general purpose scripting language
that can be used outside the servlet container!

Builds of 4.0 are currently pre-alpha and undergoing testing in-house. Once
Railo 3.3 goes gold (should happen around the end of this month), that will
become the stable release and 4.0 will appear on the development builds /
bleeding edge provider.

Sean