Folks:

I am unable to get the ColdFusion Builder 2 Hot Fix 1 to install correctly on
my stand-alone instance of ColdFusion Builder 2 that's running on my 64-Bit
Windows 7 SP 1 workstation.

When I download and double-click the installer, it decompresses the package
contents into my TEMP directory, and then just quits...  (Literally, the
"InstallAnywhere..." window that opens when I double-click the installer closes
when the status bar reaches 100%.  Nothing else seems to happen.  Period.)

What can I do to troubleshoot?  Are there any installation logs to look at?
(Perhaps something specific to InstallAnywhere?)  NOTE: I have reviewed all of
the Windows logs (e.g. Event Viewer) and don't see anything related to
ColdFusion Builder 2 Hot Fix 1 at all...

Also, is there a way to manually run the Hot Fix after it has been decompressed
into my TEMP directory?  (The files created from the InstallAnywhere
decompression seem to remain behind fully intact in my TEMP directory…)

Bottom Line - I really need to install this Hot Fix, since I cannot use the
broken Search and Replace feature that's addressed in this release (FYI: That's
Bug # 2918920)...

Thanks in Advance!

Christian N. Abad - President

Accessible Computing, Inc.