I'm in over my head trying to figure out SAML using Shibboleth server. I
thought I had a grip on this but apparently not.

I've installed Shibboleth and configured the XML files to point to the meta
data provided by my customer.  My problem is that I don't know what to DO
with it? As I understand it:

.         AMD posts an "assertion" to me which I pass somehow (not clear
how) to the shibboleth server.
.          Which knows what to do with it and gives back.. What?? There are
no readable samples or  turorials anywhere.

I have a nice check for someone who can do this and/or educate me and help
me get going on this.

All I want to do is get this packet which is posted to me from the customer,
unpack it so I can read the employeeID or whatever, and then create a
session for that employee. The SAML requirement is the customers.

If you have advice post to the list - if you want to help me directly send
me a note off-list. Thanks.

Mark Kruger - CFG
CF Webtools
www.cfwebtools.com