The update completes succesfully. It restarts all CF services (I do stop
them before upgrade) except the main one.  And running the webserver
configuration tool or starting the Main CF 9 service both don't work.  Doing
those from the command line give the error: Error loading:
C:/ColdFusion9/runtime/jre\bin\server\jvm.dll.  That is also what shows up
in the coldfusion-out.log

---
David Mineer Jr
The critical ingredient is getting off your
butt and doing something. It's as simple
as that. A lot of people have ideas, but
there are few who decide to do
something about them now. Not
tomorrow. Not next week. But today.
The true entrepreneur is a doer.