I've got an old app that has to move servers and I successfully have
it running on our dev server.
However I can't get the DSN created on our prod server (which should
be the same as dev).
When I try to create it, I get:
Connection verification failed for data source: twst_prod
com.inzoom.adojni.ComException: Unspecified error
The root cause was that: com.inzoom.adojni.ComException: Unspecified
error in Microsoft JET Database Engine code=0 Type=1
We don't have the ODBC Service running on Prod, so I can't try just
plain Microsoft Access.

I saw this article: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/2d2a7a19.html

Control panel -> admin tools -> ODBC Data Source Admin
I created the DSN there and tried to map a DSN to it using the
settings in the article.

I get a different error:

Connection verification failed for data source: twst_prod1
com.inzoom.adojni.ComException: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access
Driver] System resource exceeded.
The root cause was that: com.inzoom.adojni.ComException:
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] System resource exceeded. in
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers code=0 Type=1
It's a 2 MB access file.. I don't think it's going to exceed the
system resources.

Is there another way to do this that I'm not aware of? Anything else I
can check?
Or do I need to convert this to a different database