From: Dave Hatz [mailto:daveh...@hatzventures.org]
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 7:15 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: (ot) SEO

Sorry about the OT here, but I know there are some really good SEO people
that are on this list.

I have a CFM page that processes some information, then redirects to another
CFM page.  I have a client that is telling me that my redirect inside my cfm
page is not going to work for SEO.

I have index.cfm, it parses the URL for some data, updates the DB, then I
use <CFLOCATION to send the page to another CFM page.  Client says this will
not work for his SEO stuff.

As you can tell, I am not well versed in SEO.  Can I get some verification
from others on this list that are well versed on SEO topics and let me know
if my client is right or wrong?