From: Mosh Teitelbaum [mailto:mosh.teitelb...@evoch.com]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 11:19 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Chrome Display Issue

All:

A bit off-topic as it's not strictly a CF question but I hope you'll forgive
me...

I have some content that is dynamically generated by CF (the on-topic part)
that essentially groups items by category.  The page lists each category and
the first 6 items for each and, if the category has more than 6 items, also
shows a "More" link that, when clicked, expands the category's listing to show
all of its items.  You can see an example of this at
http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/topicArea.cfm .  This displays and works
properly in Firefox, MSIE, and Opera but in Chrome (and Safari) the page
displays properly but the "More" link doesn't work.  Mousing over it doesn't
change the background color or mouse cursor like in the other browsers and
clicking on it does nothing.  In fact, you can't even select the text.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC