So you want the XXX in the following?

What you want is

(.*?) = capture any character, zero or more times, but only as many as
needed until the next part of the expression.
This will capture everything until a closing </td>. I did it this way
just in case there is a value in it with brackets. If its only going
to be numbers then ([0-9]+) will work.

If this is not exactly what your looking for, please give some more
details and I'll craft something better.