Surely checking only during your logon script would be smarter and more
efficient than checking on EVERY REQUEST?  I mean, how many times during a
request does a user logon????

Freundliche Grüße / Best regards,

Bill Franklin
Computer Integrated Mfg.

Bayer CropScience LP
8400 Hawthorne Road, Room 2447
Kansas City, MO 64120
Tel: +1 816 242 2148
Fax: +1 816 242 2047
E-mail: bill.frank...@bayer.com
Web: http://www.bayercropscience.com

Vorstand: Sandra E. Peterson, Vorsitzende   |  Lykele van der Broek, Achim
Noack, Rüdiger Scheitza, Michael A. Schulz
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Werner Baumann
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Monheim am Rhein   |   Eintragung: Amtsgericht
Düsseldorf, HRB 46985