> I've been using it since it's initial release and haven't experienced any
> real problems apart from the zero length Help Files.

The reason why I say this is because a lot of people on one of these mailing
lists that downloaded the upgrade were going off because all of their custom
scripts and settings got rewrote over.  Anyways, I have problems quite ofter
with after closing CF Studio a memory allocation error comes up.   I know
its not just me because I have three computers running CF Studio and I saw
the same error on one of the speakers at the Dev Conference back in
November.  BTW I am NOT trying to dog CF Studio at all.  I love it and use
it all the time.

--Greg
> > I believe Allaire took it offline because it caused so many problems.
So