From: Robert Harrison [mailto:rob...@austin-williams.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 1:29 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: cfmailparam

I just found out (with no help from the Adobe documentation) that you can
get an email generated via CF mail to return a read receipt by adding the
following to the mail content.

        <cfmailparam name="Disposition-Notification-To"
value="m...@domain.com">         This is the Message Disposition Notification  -
the command that requests the user to confirm they have read the mail.

What I really want to do is confirm that the mail has been delivered.

That should be something like:

        <cfmailparam name="Delivery-Notification-To" value="m...@domain.com">
or  <cfmailparam name="Delivery-Status-To" value="m...@domain.com"> or
<cfmailparam name="Status-Notification-To" value="m...@domain.com">

Does anyone know what the correct attribute is for Delivery Status
Notifications?   I can't find that documented anywhere.

Thanks

Robert Harrison
Director of Interactive Services

Austin & Williams
Advertising I Branding I Digital I Direct
125 Kennedy Drive,  Suite 100   I  Hauppauge, NY 11788 T 631.231.6600 X 119
  F 631.434.7022 http://www.austin-williams.com

Blog:      http://www.austin-williams.com/blog
Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/austin_