You simply need to block port 3306 to the outside world.
You can do this on the edge firewall or on the windows 2008 built in
firewall.
If your windows firewall is disabled then you presumably have an edge
firewall, so speak to whomever manages that.
If your windows firewall is enabled then you already created a ule to allow
mysql, so just edit that rule and explicitly allow only your cf servers to
connect.

Regards
Russ Michaels