I installed this hotfix on one development and two production servers last
night, and most everything seems to be functioning correctly, except for one
critical problem.

Several of my sites are running an ancient CF app (iMIS eSeries) that allows
people to update their profiles online.  The app sends data back to the iMIS
member database.

After installing the patch, if a user attempts to update their profile, the
browser throws the following error:

----
Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving
http://[clientsite.org]/source/Members/cMemberProcessEdit.cfm?section=My_Profile&ID=[id].
 It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered
while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.
---

The form that is being submitted contains 53 fields (mostly text fields).

Brian Thornton mentioned in his post that the fix had something to do with
"Form Limit, and another bulletin", but the bulletin is vague about the
specific.

Does anyone know whether this hotfix would prevent a form with too many fields
from being submitted?

Thanks,
Michael