How about lots of cftrace tags? <cftrace> gets no love. Or even something
that abstracts your tracing, like a CFC that, depending on your logging
level, will make cftraces, log to a file or a database, and ignore certain
things based on severity.

CFTrace is great. It lets you output to the debugging area if you have that
turned on, or straight to the page, and it writes to a log file as well.
And as soon as you turn off page debugging, the traces don't fire anymore,
so it's safe for production.

nathan strutz
[www.dopefly.com] [hi.im/nathanstrutz] [about.me/nathanstrutz]