You left out the algorithm: "AES" in your encrypt() call this time - also
since you have the unlimited strength policy files you might consider
generating a 256 bit key instead of the default 128, by doing:

GenerateSecretKey("AES", 256)

I have not found that I need the unlimited strength jurisdiction policy on
CF9 standard when using the default 128 bit AES encryption, only when going
up to 256 bit keys.

--
Pete Freitag - Adobe Community Professional
http://foundeo.com/ - ColdFusion Consulting & Products