I've decided to finally make the plunge and start using CF Builder (latest
version, I think. 2 update 1)  For some inane reason I've also decided to start
using Subversion for source/versioning control at the same time.

I think I've got the SVN server running correctly, TortoiseSVN will let me
browse, I think the server. And I used Wil's article on how to get CFBuilder to
talk to the SVN server.

In Builder, I've got at least one existing project (entire codebase of a large
site) that I want to add to svn.  Everything I try to go to Team -> Share
Project, it will let me select the SVN server, give me a bunch of options,
(Doesn't seem to matter which I choose) and at some point it will fail, giving
me a cryptic Share project has failed. svn: url
'svn://serveraddress/trunk/Development' doesn't exist. I refresh TortoiseSVN
and I see those directories/locations.  I try again, and it fails with the same
error message.  I try deleting everything in TortoiseSVN and try from scratch
with the same results.

I'm still not totally convinced that I want to use SVN, and I haven't even
gotten to the point of trying to check/in/commit code. So far, it's been less
than encouraging, especially since I'm still the only developer on this code.

Any helpful hints? Suggestions? Comments?

Thanks!
Michael Reick