thats what i figured =) so i guess i'l  just have to do that,

Does anyone have a query way that they keep all the results stored.
Heres the scenario
each row has 1 check box to send an email to so what i'm going to have to do
is set it so wahtever you have checked when you hit next it remembers who
was checked on each page and appended the variable. So is there anything
someone has already written? Its not hard but i dont want to have to
reinvent the wheel =)

Bill Wheatley
Director of Development
AEPS INC
Allaire ColdFusion Consulting Partner
Allaire Certified ColdFusion Developer
http://www.aeps.com
ICQ: 417645
http://www.aeps2000.com
954-472-6684 X303

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachment to it is intended only to be read or used by
the named addressee.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistaken transmission to you.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.  You must not
disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.  The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorized alterations to
this e-mail or attachment to it