Oh man I just looked and one of my standby servers got hit with this.
 Somehow we forgot to patch that one.  It had a bunch of sites on it, but
none of them were actually live (because it was a standby server).

So I have questions.

Does anyone know that this thing does?

I can just wipe this box and reload it, but it was on the network with our
other windows servers (some of which are SQL database servers).  Is it
possible this hacker could have accessed other other servers through this
hack?

Do we know the steps yet to clean up the mess?

Any idea where to look for damage that the hacker has caused?

I am a little lost here.

:(

-RR