From: Jeff Garza [mailto:j...@garzasixpack.com]
Sent: 17 January 2013 15:37
To: cf-talk
Subject: re: https connection issues using cfhttp

You are going to have to edit your hosts file and create a pointer for "hub"
that directs it to "187.141.14.122".  Then when you call the webservice,
you'll use "https://hub/..."; to access it.  I've been through this before as
well and this should do it after you've imported the certificate from the
site.

--
Jeff