What's also weird is that there's an ID field and the UID field. I didn't
want to pass the ID around so the UID is passed via urls and forms.
So prior to the viewConferenceAttendees function I pass the UID to get the
ID.
I can dump the resulting query object and 1 row is returned. All good.
However when I change the viewConferenceAttendees to accept the ID as
oppose to the UID I get the same error:

Error Executing Database Query.[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Invalid
parameter binding(s).  The error occurred in
*C:\workforceatm\com\workforceatm\conferenceMain\conferenceMainGateway.cfc:
line 546

*

544 :                   and c.id = <cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_integer"
value="#arguments.conf_id#" />
545 :                   <cfif structKeyExists(arguments,"include_incomplete")
and
arguments.include_incomplete eq 1>*546 :                        <cfelse>*
547 :                           and ac.is_complete = 1
548 :                   </cfif>