Paul,

Sorry to clarify if the folder is gone 100% from the server it will not
work, but if you kept it in the default install location, eg
c:\inetpub\wwwroot or c:\coldfusion9\wwwroot\CFIDE and even though there is
no website that points to that on the webserver it can still resolve. So in
that case CF will intercept the request and serve it from the default
installed location. There are a few other settings that might need to into
play for that to work but it does happen quite frequently from what I have
seen.

--
Pete Freitag - Adobe Community Professional
http://foundeo.com/ - ColdFusion Consulting & Products

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Paul Vernon <paul.ver...@web-architect.co.uk