 From: r...@whitestonemedia.com
To: cf-talk@houseoffusion.com
Subject: RE: How can I view arguments in a CFC on-screen?
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 10:39:18 -0400

When I put this inside a function of a CFC, right after the
arguments declarations:

<cfdump var = '#arguments#' output='e:\dump.html' format='html'>
or
<cfdump var = '#arguments#' output='console' format='text'>

I get this error message from CF:

Context validation error for the cffunction tag.
The start tag must have a matching end tag.
An explicit end tag can be provided by adding
&lt;/cffunction&gt;.  If the body of the tag is empty,
\you can use the shortcut &lt;cffunction .../ It's as if the cfdump is causing
CF not to recognize
the closing </cffunction> tag.

Am I putting the cfdump in the wrong place in the method?Thanks!Rick