Hi,

We have a further issue with this.

The hosting company have installed the SSL certificate on the database and
provided us with the details of where the certificate is stored. However, in
the CF connection string it asks to provide the url of the certificate.

I am confused about how to get this to work. How would i instruct coldfusion to
use the certificate on the database server?

Thanks,
Richard