Yes, we regularly send out emails to both internal and external users with no
body in the email.  The only content that it includes is an attachment and
subject.  But I guess it might be a good thing to include content from here on
end, especially if it falls within the rules of RFC email compliance.

Occasionally, I've seen this error happen right after a failed connectivity
issue with ColdFusion and the SMTP server. If any emails just so happen to be
in queue during the time of the SMTP connection error, then the mails in the
spool folder all get sent to the Undeliverable folder. Then when our custom
script kicks in to re-spool, it goes right back to undeliverable folder. The
error in the logs gives us the same message about the body missing.