Did you reboot after changing the computer name?

If so, try changing the CF service to run under another account, create a
temp local user or something. Reboot, and change the service back to local
system, reboot and see what happens.

Assuming "cloned" means the original server was a VM that was cloned, was
the server sysprep'd after being cloned, or was it cloned from a template
(image) that was in a sysprep state? If not and the servers are on a
domain, I can see this still occurring even after trying the above.

If you are on a domain and not sysprep'ing the clones, this will eventually
be the least of your problems, as all sorts of weirdness will start to
occur with those servers.

Byron Mann
Lead Engineer & Architect
HostMySite.com