From: Ben Conner [mailto:b...@webworldinc.com]
Sent: July-09-13 5:23 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Memory consumption issue in CF 9

Hi,

I have a CF 9 server, version 9,0,0,251028 running on top of Java vsn
1.6.0_38.

Recently I've started having significant out-of-memory conditions that cause
the JVM to crash.  I have Fusion Reactor running on this machine and have
taken snapshots of the appropriate screens. Running a manual garbage collect
does not reduce the memory to a significant degree.

The graphs, along with the config parms passed to the JVM, are at:

http://www.webworldinc.com/cf9/

Suggestions on where to look for the root cause for this?

Thanks!

--Ben

--
Ben Conner              b...@webworldinc.com