From: Richard Steele [mailto:r...@photoeye.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 2:12 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Slow running request

We occasionally have a slow running request for no apparent reason. We have
Fusion-Reactor and can see that there is no heavy traffic on the server. The
same query run at a different time, runs just fine. The SQL db queries (as
shown by F-R) are running very fast. I/O is also fine at the time this
happens as can be seen in the performance monitor.

How should we go about finding out the cause of these slow running requests?
Thanks!
Rick