From: Jeff Garza [mailto:j...@garzasixpack.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:25 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: issue with cfhttp and client certificates

Ok, so here's the issue.  A process that was working just fine on CF9 is
now broken on CF10.  We have a service that we call that requires us to
submit a client certificate to the server.  In CF9, this worked just fine.
Use the clientcert and clientcertpass attributes of CFHTTP and you're good
to go.  It reads the .pfx file fine and everything runs...  This is not a
cacerts issue as you do not have to have the key in the keystore to use
it.
Forward to CF10, the exact same code and certificates now gives the error:

"Error while trying to get the SSL client certificate:
java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Could not decrypt key: Could not
decode key from BER. (Invalid encoding: expected tag not there. )."
It's like it's unable to open the .pfx certificate file.
I know this is a long shot since there are not many folks out there using
client certs, but has anyone else run across this issue?
Thanks,
Jeff Garza