From: Dave Watts [mailto:dwa...@figleaf.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 12:55 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Efflare and ImageCR

> I tried that, but it's installer must have installed supporting DLL's or
> something.
>
> Of course this is on a 64 bit box, maybe I need to put it in the Program
> Files (x86).

In general, when you have one DLL that needs a function in another DLL, you can
identify the second DLL by opening the first one in Dependency Checker
(depends.exe). The DLLs don't need to be in a specific folder, as long as
they're in the path. Find the missing DLL in Dependency Checker, then search
the existing system for it, then copy it to a directory within the path on the
new system. You can download Dependency Checker from somewhere on the web, I'm
sure.

It may be the case that these DLLs simply won't work in a 64-bit environment -
maybe they have a dependency on a Windows system component.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) on GSA Schedule, and
provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction at our training
centers, online, or onsite.