There are quite a few, though none I've reviewed in the past have been in
CF.  Most have been built around a Time & Attendance solution... at least
the ones that I've looked at have been.

Contact me directly and I can email you a comparison chart of the ones I
last looked at (can't do attachments here).  My research was a bit skewed
because I was looking for a time & attendance solution first and a PTO
request solution second.

Hatton

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

Every cloud does have a silver lining.  Sometimes you just have to do some
smelting to find it.