Hi Richard,

Are you renaming any existing jar files or removing them completely? I have
run into issues when the old hotfix files are just renamed, you should
remove them from the folder completely (i.e. the ones in the UPDATES
folder). Ensure that you have them backed up in another location though
incase you need to restore them.

Best Regards,
Donnie

Donnie Bachan
"Nitendo Vinces - By Striving You Shall Conquer"
computer.